WAIT! Don't buy the item below until you READ THIS FIRST.
This is a better deal than the new model year version!
Marucci CAT8 Black 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat -3oz (2021)
MAD MAX says:
- The 2020 Marucci CAT8 Black BBCOR bat is certified for high school and collegiate play and comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty from Marucci
- This bat features AZ105 alloy, which is the strongest aluminum in the Marucci lineup
- What makes this model different than the Connect is the precision-balanced barrel resulting in a lower M.O.I. with a more balanced feel; it also includes a 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob that is specially designed for a finely tuned harmonic dampening system to lessen the effects of negative vibration
- The ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no dead spots
- Next, the multi-variable wall design creates a larger sweet spot and thinner barrel walls are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Marucci also included a professionally-inspired handle with a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more control and comfort
- For an extra bonus, the micro-perforated soft-touch grip has extra tack to further improve the feel
- Finally, the black and red colorway give this bat a sleek and stylish look
- Order yours today from CloseoutBats and save yourself some major coin
The CAT8 bbcor-bats.html>BBCOR is a one-piece alloy bat built with AZ105 super strength aluminum alloy meaning thinner walls, higher response rate, and better durability. The precision-balanced barrel features a ring-free multi-variable wall design that creates an expanded sweet spot, while the patented AV2 Anti-Vibration knob produces a better feel and less negative feedback.
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate, and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no dead spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- One-year manufacturer's warranty included
Marucci CAT8 Black 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat MCBC8CB -3oz (2021)
BBCOR Certified Baseball Bat
The BBCOR formula provides a better measure of the bat's performance and therefore allows the rules committee and bat testing laboratories to better predict field performance based on lab tests. The goal is that non-wood bats that meet this new standard will perform similarly to wood bats. All BBCOR bats will incorporate a logo mark once certification approval is granted. This mark will be consistent across every approved bat design so umpires will easily identify approved bats.